Space Invaders Question

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 16:10:21 EDT

I want to test out the sounds and switch settings on this game by
reading and writing data to certain I/O ports using my Fluke 9010a
troubleshooter. I looked on spies to get the memory map information,
but I guess I need help interpretting this. How do I figure out what
addresses to read or write to based on this information?
http://surfin.spies.com/arcade/simulation/gameHardware/SpaceInvaders.txt
- or does someone have the addresses more clearly mapped out that I can
use?

I/O map
-------

*** Port 1