Identify this Midway board?

From: Chris Loggans <chris.loggans_at_deltasolutions.com>
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 01:15:48 EDT

Hey everyone,

    I've been cleaning out some of my miscellaneous boards and came across
this one that I can't identify for sure. It is a Midway board and the edge
connector configuration makes it look like its the upright board of a
standard Midway two board set. (see pix below) The only number on the
board is 597-907E. By looking on Spies, I found that Midway's game #597 is
Gun Fight. Is that what this board is from? Regardless, is this of any use
to anyone. It looks like some of the parts have been removed, but if you
want it, just let me know and it's yours for the cost of shipping.

Thanks,
-Chris

http://www.picturebay.com/mypix/36/690646007-1714807615-1.jpg
http://www.picturebay.com/mypix/50/690646007-1446539151-1.jpg