I Robot Joystick Replacement?

From: Steven Zeuner <szeuner_at_snip.net>
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 12:33:09 EDT

Hi folks, looking for a viable replacement for the Hall Effect stick on an I
Robot. My original stick is crap and finding useable HE sticks is pretty
hard to do.

I've been eyeing the newer sticks on the Gauntlet legends or Blitz machines.
Anyone have any experience with these? Are these a sutable replacement for
the H.E. sticks? If I could drop one in, I wouldn't hack it in there and it
would be reversable.

Thanks,
Steve