Re: TDA2030 Replacement?

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 17:16:16 EDT

Steve:

Yes, according to the schematics, the TDA2030 is used on the power
supply board. If you don't have the schematics handy, here are some:

http://www.mameworld.net/shrines/irobot/schematics.html

Also, try NTE's Quick Cross software:
http://www.nteinc.com/qc80/

Their database, while only crossed to NTE equivalents, will give you a
lot of information. Such as the fact that the TDA2030 is an NTE Device
Number: NTE1380 which is an IC-AF POWER OUTPUT 14W,5-PIN TO-220.

Should be easy enough to find :)

tm