Re: Capcom CPS-2

From: James G Watt <jim_at_kinetic-arts.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 17:50:03 EDT

In article <Pine.A41.4.21.0006160822570.75530-100000@homer10.u.washingto
n.edu>, Dave George <lebeau@u.washington.edu> writes
> So I've finally got one, and I got my Aux. harness (thanks Alan),
>but I didn't think to get the pinout for it until I had a bundle of
>wires in my hand. =) So if someone could send that to me, or LMK where
>it might be, I would appreciate it, as always.

http://www.kinetic-arts.demon.co.uk/jamma/cps2/ssf2x4.jpg

btw I've got some cps2 b-boards for trade...

Vampire The Night Warriors (Green CPS2 B-Board)

DARKSTALKERS The Night Warriors (Blue CPS2 B-Board)

VAMPIRE HUNTER II Darkstalkers' Revenge (Green CPS2 B-Board)

--
James G Watt
http://www.kinetic-arts.demon.co.uk