RE: Odd Missile Command?

From: Brian Deuel <coinop_at_vintagegaming.com>
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 11:25:12 EDT

The original proto had the taller marquee with lights on it to serve some
sort of in-game function. It was removed due to players being distracted and
for being somewhat redundant to the gameplay itself. I'm not sure exactly
what purpose it served. I think it had a warning system of lights when you
were about to lose a city or when a missile base was getting low, but I'm
not 100% sure.

Brian Deuel
Coinop History Archive
http://www.arcadehistory.com