Testing Phoenix/Pleiades in an Eagle cab

From: Noel Johnson <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 20:13:26 EDT

Hello all,

I am trying to restore a centuri phoenix and a pleaides upright. I have
a sorta working Eagle upright that I picked up yesterday at the Mesquite
Auction for $50. :-) I was wondering if I could test the PCB's from the
phoenix and pleiades in the Eagle. Has anyone out there done this, or
reviewed the schematics to see if it can be done? Any help appreciated!

Also, where can I download the manuals/schematics for Pleiades and/or
Eagle?

Thanks!
Noel