RE: Gauntlet Language Settings

From: Chris Loggans <chris.loggans_at_deltasolutions.com>
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 10:03:48 EDT

Just in case anyone was interested... changing the display language on the
Gauntlet required a ROM swap. The ROM's in question were the '07, '08, '09
and '10 program ROMs. I'm not positive, but I believe the actual language
code was in '07 and '08, and that '09 and '10 had to be change for version
compatibility. (The '07 and'08 were version 3 and the '09 and '10 were
version 6, which didn't work with version 2 '07 and '08!!! What a mess!).
There are so many different versions of the program ROM's, that I've been
trying to put together known valid combinations. This is what I've seen so
far:

07, 08, 09, 10
207, 208, 409, 510
207, 208, 709, 710
307, 308, 609, 610 *German (I think) ROM's

Somewhere, I've also see ROM's 309 and 310, but I'm not sure what '07 and
'08 they need to run. Has anyone ever seen documentation as to what was
changed in the different versions?

Thanks,
-Chris