New monitor... how to connect?

From: Bryan Kruzynski <bkruzyns_at_northland.lib.mi.us>
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 21:30:40 EDT

I just bought a new Wells Gardner 19" monitor for my Gorf.

I've taken care of (I hope) the new fangled 3 prong power connector.

The video connectors, while the same size, have HOR+ and - and VERT+ and -.

I've heard that Gorf might have a composite sync signal, while the monitor is
looking for a non-composite sync.

My question... has anyone dealt with this, and if so, could you point me in the
direction or let me know specifically what needs to be done to make this monitor
work???

Thank you very much,

Bryan