Amperage question

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 22:06:30 EDT

I've got a bootleg Q*Bert board that I am creating a test harness for. I
found the pinouts on spies, including the proper voltages to be applied
to the board: +12V, -12V, +5V.

However, there is no mention of amperages. Several of the switching
power supplies that I have are rated at different amps at 12V, 5V, etc.

How do I determine the proper power supply and, more importantly,
amperage to use in powering my Q*Bert board?

Thanks,
tom