Re: Congo Bongo question

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 00:20:18 EDT

"Assuming we're talking about the same Congo Bongo board set.."

Looking at a working Congo Bongo board (and assuming we're talking about
the top board and we're looking at the two sockets UNDER the sound board):

        U4 (closer to the middle of the board) is a Z80A (NEC 780)
        U9 (right next to the P2 connector) is a "IC Controller Chip" G501564

Hope you're only missing the Z80..

U29 is either a 74LS04 on the top board or a 74S163 on the video board..

Kurt