Re: Sound hum in Wizard of Wor

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 16:53:47 EDT

Mine had that but I tracked it down to a bad ground as I recall - it was
3 or 4 years ago when I got it... I'm drawing a total blank as to why
I remember it as a bad ground.. But I know I didn't spend more than a
couple of hours tracking it down with a scope.. Its a pain working in
that cabinet..

Kurt