Re: Galaga - switching power supply question

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 19:44:21 EDT

Following this theme, I'm hooking up my DOT Environmental to a switcher. I have
virtually all the power inputs to the game figured out, except for the following.

On the power supply board, Connector 4 pin 14 is labeled as AC Synch. It connects
to the flashing fluorescent control board and is fed directly to chip 1B (a
74123).

Does this line need to be connected to anything?

tm