Re: 5101

From: Max <maxhenkel_at_erols.com>
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 17:52:36 EST

Hey does anyone have a good sub for 5101 cmos ram?

I have tried different ones but would like to find a good one that could be
used on both Williams Videos (say Stargate) or Williams pins (level 6 or 7)
or how about the Bally 35 MPUs as well...?

I have heard of people useing battery backed subs so they no longer need the
old style batteries.

Any arguments for or against updateing Williams videos with switching power
supplies????

thanks Max.