Re: One more Atari board question

From: Doug Jefferys <dougj_at_hwcn.org>
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 11:40:10 EST

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Magiera, Joe (AIT) wrote:

> New one:
>
> What Atari games used the "Housequake" PCB?

Blasteroids, for one. Almost certainly many more. It looks like a big
honkin' bass-boost / audio amp kinda thing. Anyone found uses for 'em in
other games? (Sounds like they'd come in handy... I've got one with a
Blasteroids set that I never bothered to wire up... one of these days :)

Later,
Doug.

--
 dougj   |