Free play setting on Wacko? Other MCR II have same problem?

From: Magiera, Joe (AIT) <joe.magiera_at_msg.ameritech.com>
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 10:07:34 EST

Does anyone know if there is a way to get a free play setting on Wacko?
Looking at the manual, it says 8 of the 10 dip switches aren't used, and the
other two are not for free play. Using the test switch to bring up a menu
on the video, I can get one coin for 9 credits, but that's it. I checked a
Kozmik Kroozer manual and found they didn't have any free play setting info
either. I didn't have any other MCR II manuals to see if this was typical.
One of my MCR III manuals had free play info. What's the story, do any of
the MCR II games (Tron, Tapper, Spy Hunter, etc.) have a free play setting?
Any info appreciated. Thanks,

Joe

joe.magiera@ameritech.com