Re: Help 'tuning' Trapshoot wallhanger receiver board (1975)

From: Mike Treu <mtreu_at_execpc.com>
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 08:21:25 EST

Hi John,

It's after the holidays, and I got a bit of spare cash.

Thought I would check to see if you would still be interested in selling the
NOS Trapshoot receiver board.

I'm tired of looking at the wire hanging out the back of the thing!

If so, LMK the total with shipping to Appleton, WI.

Thanks a bunch - hope your holidays were fun!

-mt