Re: Anyone have the Pac Man / Ms Pac Man trouble shooting guide part 2?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 13:06:19 EST

<x-html>
I have the 2nd book, I can send it to you for scanning if you send me
your address.<br>
John :-#)#<br>
At 09:39 AM 12/02/2001, you wrote:<br>
part 1 (and the Galaxian parts 1/2) I am going to scan and submit to
spies.&nbsp; They seem to be pretty handy.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
have it and want to complete the set?</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
set with green underlines going across the screen.&nbsp; Had been just
some of the chars and if I flexed the board they would go away (although
the pac man had 2 lines through him all the time).&nbsp; I replaced the
74ls139 at 5L which appeared to be the problem child and now the
underlines are solid and don't go away with flex.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
has them.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>