Re: What's with this Missile Command board?

From: Doug Jefferys <dougj_at_hwcn.org>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 17:56:02 EST

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Magiera, Joe (AIT) wrote:

> http://users.1st.net/sigma/ebay/09.jpg This is a picture of board #9 on
> sale in e-bay under this item:
>
> So, what is that satellite board on the Missile Command board for? What
> does it do?

No idea, but I'd guess it's got something to do with the CPU clock,
judging from the crystal on it.

Regrettably, groups.google.com is even less useful than Deja ended
up being, as searching USENET for Missile Command mods appears to
draw a blank. About the only thing I can say is that it's definitely
*not* a Super Missile Attack mod.

Later,
Doug.

--