Re: FS: (CA) Classic B/W games

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 19:15:18 EST

Hi Tom!

I have a customer (maybe) for your Smokey Joe He works in a Fire
Department and is looking for a Sega game, but this might be of
interest to him...anyways here is his email address...

Tazster410@aol.com

To whom it may concern I'm looking for a specific game. It is a video
arcade
game I played. the name of the game was firefighter ...... it was put
out by
SEGA. I wonder if you could help me find it. I belong to an if dept.
and it
would make a great addition to oour firehouse. Thankyou for your time.

Good luck!

John :-#)#