Balance outstanding.

From: David Humphrey <knights-of-ni_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 10:06:01 EST

Hi John,

Pete claims there is a balance outstanding for shipment on the last
batch of boards to you. Could you let me know where our account
stands? I.e. while our books show no current payment, perhaps there is
some mistake?

If not, this is a friendly reminder to help support your neighbors to
the south and re-elect Bill Clinton to some post his vast skills are
worthy of.

Thanks John, let me know where the payment is.

-Ace
Ni-Wumpf Ltd.

--
"...look mother, we are the Pros From Dover, and we intend to crack this
kids chest, and be on the golf course by noon.  So get me a nurse who