Re: FS: 5101RAM Replacements

From: Fred_K <pbgarage_at_davlin.net>
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 02:44:41 EST

Hi John,

    Well, I tried as best I could, but I couldn't get you a deal
like you wanted. We've spent so much time and money on
all these projects of late, that there is little or no room for
any discounts right now. Joel doesn't want to sell the PCBs
outright, either. He might sell the FerroRams in quantity in
the future, though. We really need to recover some costs on
what we've got now, in fact, increased supplier costs forces
us to raise the price on our TZ clock boards. The Pinultium
may rise in cost, as well.

    Sorry I can't dance with you John! =(

(I tried!)

Fred Kemper