RE: TECH: Ms. Pac Man reset problem

From: ishagi <ishagi_at_netzero.net>
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 09:20:28 EST

I've always thought it best to follow the
advice of Mr. Mike Ranger who says "replace the 191's
since they work very hard on PAC boards and I tend to
replace them all" (paraphrasing but you get the
point). Just replace the IC and prove to yourself
that it was or was not the problem ... no? His logs
indicate 9C is many times "faulty".

Read this too:

http://www.hypertech.com/arcade/links.asp

and the repair log section ...