Re: Has anyone used a Fluke 9010A on Q*Bert

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 02:58:24 EDT

<x-html>
Sounds like a video ram problem. If the game board is working then
chances are the 9010 won't help this problem as the video ram is not
always connected to the CPU bus. This can be a timing problem, and if the
pattern is consistent that will be a clue as to what area to check. For
example it could be vertical or horizontal timing.<br>
John :-#)#<br>
At 11:29 PM 4/10/2001, you wrote:<br>
have the memory map for Q*Bert? Or hints on repair.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
interleaved with stripes of good image (both on the background
plain).&nbsp; Haven't been able to really nail down where the background
image is stored using the schematics.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
gotten there yet.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>

</x-html>