Reactor stuck in test

From: Magiera, Joe (AIT) <jm4593_at_sbc.com>
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 09:25:59 EDT

My Reactor is stuck in test mode. Actually, maybe one out of a dozen times
turning it on and off (I know I'm killing the monitor) it might come up in
game mode. Further, while stuck in test mode, it's stuck even there (i.e.,
I can't do any tests or move it around on the test screen). The once in a
while that it does come up in game mode I can then play the game.

Any clues, ideas anyone?

Joe

joe.magiera@ameritech.com