Need Defender Bracket

From: Tim Tewalt <tim_at_srccomp.com>
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 16:47:51 EDT

After three months, my lunchtime project is nearly complete!

I've had a Champion Baseball in the back corner of the
warehouse here at work and have been slowly "unconverting"
it back into Defender. The machine is up and now working,
but I still need to rebuild and rewire the entire control
panel.

Anycrap, about the only original part I haven't been able
to find is the top bracket (plastic) for the marquis.

Can anyone help me find one? Please?

Thanks,

Tim

(P.S. Chris B - Speaking of, we have the original marquis
top bracket you need for your Time Pilot... also found
the original marquis)