RE: Q*bert sound board repair

From: Magiera, Joe (AIT) <jm4593_at_sbc.com>
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 08:25:46 EDT

Roy "Chumblespuz" has a good Q*bert sound repair guide. His web page
appears to be unavailable, but it has been copied to:
http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/gottlieb/technical/QBert_sound_tech/qbert_soun
d.html
<http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/gottlieb/technical/QBert_sound_tech/qbert_sou
nd.html> , which is part of Tom McClintock's excellent Gottlieb portion of
his web page. Tom has lot's of other good Gottlieb tech advice, it's at:
http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/gottlieb/index.html
<http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/gottlieb/index.html> , his main page is:
http://www.ionpool.net <http://www.ionpool.net>

If those pages DON'T help you fix your Q*bert sound, I suspect both Tom and
Roy would be interested in hearing from you to further diagnose (and then
add to their troubleshooting info once finally fixed). I would too, as my
Q*bert sound is out too.

See you at CA Extreme (I hope!).

Joe

joe.magiera@ameritech.com <mailto:joe.magiera@ameritech.com>