Re: Q*bert sound board repair

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 12:47:31 EDT

I was looking at another sound board I had, I think I figured out the
missing parts. The board had the daughter card on it and the parts I
referenced below were not loaded. So it looks like this board used to have
the replacement amp but it was removed and the LM379 was installed (before I
got the board). But the other parts were not loaded. As a result the amp
section is not working properly.

I will pickup the misc I need today and load those parts tonight and let you
know what I find out.