Re: Galaxian/Galaga Multigame ?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 00:18:35 EDT

<x-flowed>
Galaxian used an on-board power supply and Galaga uses an off-board supply.
Thus it would require some additional wiring to accomplish this, but it can
be done as Galaga has that plug on the side for the DC (+5, +12).

I don't have the schematics in front of me so I have no idea if the pinouts
otherwise are the same or similar...just WATCH OUT for the AC lines that
power the Galaxian!!!

John :-#)#