Re: Finding a cold solder joint...

From: Andrew Wilson <andrew_at_aqualion.net>
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 11:41:21 EST

The two boards I'm looking at are Megaforce and Gauntlet.

It *could* be a socket problem, but the first thing I tried was reseating
the socketed parts without any success. I'll look over the boards for signs
of repair, and also try the method of pulling the board over the edge of the
work bench.

Thanks!

-atw