Re: Mystery PCB

From: Teaganm <teaganm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 16:29:21 EST

Yes Chris, the 2 end chips are 74221's. The one in the center is a
74LS03. The only numbers are the ASSY G-6105-A on the front and G-6106 on
the back. Other identifiers are a small EEI E8-0 in a circle on the back.
 Most likely the PCB house marking. Also what looks to be a "watermark"
letter M that's only visible when held to the light. It's obviously not
important to the operation of my restoration, but it is a curiosity.

Steve