Re: Mystery PCB

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 04:55:38 EST

OK, one guy says "might be Gottlieb" and another talks about "pulse
stretchers".

How about this, just before Gottlieb went out of business they claimed
to be using piezo switches. The ball hits it, it puts out a pulse. I
never saw how they were doing it, but a piezo pulse would need
stretching, wouldn't it?

Hey John, you might know about late vintage Gottliebs, how did they
handle the piezo switches?