Re: Question about typical RGB/Sync values when read with a DMM...

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 19:58:53 EST

The "HI" and "LO" are documented as High Current and Low Current. It looks
like the HI is for the audio, the LO is for the eproms (if jumpered via the
dip shunt at 8A on the audio/color board)..

As for the sync -- there are two jumpers on the board -- one for "video"
polarity (RGB) and one for sync polarity. Looks like you'll want to cut
the "sync" jumper to get negative sync.

Kurt