One small question about Death Race

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 02:56:50 EST

When you run into an obstacle, there's supposed to be a pause before
your car can proceed forward. Does anyone know, of hand, how long that
pause is? My pause lasts about 4 seconds. I don't think it used to be
that long so I'm wondering if there might be a problem with the circuit
that control the pause time.

So....Question 1) Is the pause supposed to be 4 seconds? Question 2)
Where is the circuit which controls that time? I'm looking at the
schematics on the page labelled "Crash".

Other than that my game works perfectly fine.

Thanks.....

Matt