Re: Contact Us <<#10108-31812#>>

From: Jen Dedrickson <feedback_at_arrow.com>
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 11:34:23 EST

Dear John-
Thank you for using arrow.com. For this particular request please contact your sales representative. If you do not currently have an account with Arrow you may contact Arrow Advantage at 800-8333557. I hope this information will be helpful to you and thanks again for using arrow.com.
Best regards,

Jennifer Dedrickson
Online Sevice Center Agent
Arrow Electronics