Re: WTB Williams Special Chips

From: Paul Sommers <mac_man_at_iprimus.com.au>
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 16:11:43 EDT

Steve

I believe Bob Roberts can burn the Decoder Prom (he does the Defenders and
stuff) you probably will just have to send him the binary file if it is
different to the other Williams PCB's.

I *believe* the SC2 chip is also the same as from the classic Williams sets.
But the only place to get one of these is to rob another board.

Download the Joust or Robotron manual and check the part numbers for these
chips against the Joust equivs.

Cheers
MacMan