Re: Stupid screen flip question

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 14:49:00 EDT

You can (carefully) reverse the yoke connections. Note that this can be
dangerous. It is very important to do it right. My test monitor has a
couple of toggle switches so I can reverse either the horizontal or the
vertical (or both). Very useful.

And it sure is funny to do to someone just to see the expression on their
face. A guy in college freaked out when he came in one day and found his
bench monitor flipped (but we only flipped the horizontal -- so it was
just "reversed".. ) Watching him stare at the monitor and try and figure
it out (he wasn't a hardware guy) was priceless.

Kurt