Re: Stupid screen flip question

From: Mark E Davidson <mark_at_basementarcade.com>
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 17:42:04 EDT

<x-flowed>
I have a PDF that is almost unreadable. Jack is a cinematronic game..
Not a Universal board.
        There is not dip switch for screen flipping except for cocktail mode that
only solved the problem 50% of the time :-)
        Another note to anyone why ever tried to Jamma one of these board...
There is an undocumented "feature" Pins 20 and X are for the volume pot.
It was not noted on the schematic, or on the pinout on Spies. Without is
you get no sound!

-=Mark=-