Re: Sega G80 System question

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 17:33:07 EDT

<x-flowed>
You need to check the plug that you are using, I suspect there are TWO
plugs up on the top where a light OR the speaker could be plugged into.

Check the "speaker" connector plug with a voltmeter with the speaker
unplugged, I suspect you will find it has 115VAC...for the upper
fluorescent light.

John :-#)#