Re: space lords (fwd)

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 23:02:40 EDT

Any thoughts on the symptoms of a friend's Space Lords machine?

------------------------

I reset all the EPROMS and resoldered the one strange wire and BINGO, the
other side works, the link is intact, the twitchyness is reduced, life is
good. The monitor still has a weird color- grey looks reddish, white is
slightly yellow. The motion object checksums test still shows errors- twelve
or sixteen or so. The video sync test is almost a total failure. The link
test doesn't seem to work, either- though it's better than before, and as I
said above the link IS intact- I played against Katie for a few minutes, she
could see me, I could see her...

-->Neil