Re: Mirror Monitor

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 01:39:54 EDT

You've got to reverse the yoke. So there are 4 wires -- 2 for each coil.
So on each coil you need to swap the connections (don't swap the COILS).

   1 --) 2 --)
       ) -> )
       ) -> )
   2 --) 1 --)

       ) -> )
       ) -> )

(use a meter to figure it out).

So swap pins 1 and 2. This should change either the x or y flip. Then
swap pins 3 and 4 (this will flip the other direction).

Be CAREFUL! As I said -- use a meter to figure it out! Don't learn by
blowing yourself up.

Kurt