Re: Repro Scramble Control Panel

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 14:50:04 EDT

Steven,

Are you sure yours is different than the one I bought? Its amazing to me that two different sources decided to reproduce the Scramble control panel. If its true, I wish I had bought one from you. If its the same source, then its definitely not silk screened on the metal.

As far as the other metal panels go, there are a million or so spare NOS Space Invaders Deluxe CPO's available.. Really no reason to reproduce it.

Jon