Any Robotron Cocktail Owners out there?

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 05:09:14 EST

<x-flowed>
Hi ...

I there are any Robotron cocktail owners on the list, could you please
contact me as I have a few questions relating to the restoration of mine.

1. Should the joysticks have long or short handles on the WICO's? My game
was converted to R-type so it only had 2 of the original joysticks left,
which both had short handles. I'm fairly sure that they are the originals
since there is no evidence of the wiring be hacked, but I thought that the
sticks were supposed to be long handles.

2. I need a photo of the volume pot and how it is mounted, since this is
the only part of the original wiring missing!

3. Does anyone know of a source of the correct T-molding (7/8" leather
effect I think!)

4. Does anyone know where I can get Repro CPO's or nice used or NOS ones?

5. Lastly, I need to find a source (or at least identify) the bolts used
to mount the joysticks on the CP's. I only have enough to mount 1stick on
each CP. Since I'm in the UK it is almost impossible to buy/find
non-metric parts :o(

Thanks in advance for any replies....

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk