Re: Fw: Help Needed: Midway Space Invaders w/ no sound

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 03:33:34 EST

Looks like someone replaced the fuse block and accidently swapped the wires.
I have sound now. Now I just have to fix a couple missing sounds. I'm
actually surprised the wire swapping didn't do more damage. The audio
voltage looks a little low, but the sound works and that's all I care about.

Thanks guys for the help!

Matt