Re: Re: Help with G07-FBO

From: Richard Gopstein <rich_at_ourowndomain.com>
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 16:57:59 EST

<x-flowed>
That would be bad... I measured the voltage by disconnecting the lead to
the base of the horizontal output transformer, though. That allowed most
of the circuit to operate (but not the HV). That's when I measured the
160v (so the regulator wasn't completely unloaded). The fuse was intact
at that point.

Rich