Re: Space Invaders remake

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 14:25:31 EST

<x-flowed>
At 06:18 pm 28 02 2003, you wrote:
>I hate when the name of a game is right on the tip of my tongue but I
>can't quite remember it. It would be nice if KLOV linked all the SIs
>(and variants) together.
>
>After playing DX and SSI91 in mame I have to say that both of them have
>a certain appeal. SSI91 seems more of a Arkanoid type remake. Down to
>some of the same powerup graphics. But both are fun!

On the subject of the SI games, I'm still looking for a Minvaders and a
Return of the Invaders ... Once I have these I'll have all the Taito SI
games :o)

For my 10p worth, I think SI part II (SI Deluxe if a midway board) is by
far the best of the SI games ... ;o)

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk