Replacing a HOT on a G07

From: Sean McLachlan <sean_at_lithoflexo.com>
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 19:30:42 EDT

I need to replace a missing HOT on a GO7, but I don't know which wire to
solder to which pin. Apparently I can't read schematics. My chassis has
red and a brown wires. Which one goes where? And if you want to school me
a little on the proper terminology, that's fine too. :)

Thanks, guys. And thanks to Neil for maintaining these lists for the last
couple years. Best signal to noise ratio of any large list I have ever
seen.

Sean McLachlan
MIS Manager
LithoFlexo grafics inc.