Re: Problem with Electrohome G07- only half picture

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 13:19:48 EDT

This morning I took another stab at trying to fix this problem with my
centipede monitor. This time I decided to unplug the yoke and start tracing
signals from the yoke connector pins. I still had a hard time finding any
thing unusual. After about 20 minutes I re-connected the yoke - and
badda-bing! Out of nowhere I finally got a full picture on my centipede. I
honestly don't know what fixed the problem. I did take some readings from
the wires on top of the yoke - so I figure maybe there was a loose
connection somewhere - but that doesn't seem to make sense why I'd get just
half a picture. I'm stumped - but at least my Centipede works! (knock on
wood).

Matt