Sanyo EZ-20 Flybacks

From: Mark Shostak (DOS) <shostak_at_augustmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 13:02:53 EDT

Greetings,

I'm looking for a few people who are repairing Sanyo EZ-20 monitors with bad flybacks.

I have four new replacement flybacks left, that I am letting out on a controlled basis.
To clarify, these are new replacements we've designed this year, not NOS.

These are production units (not betas). Once I have these four installed, running and happy,
I'll consider the new flybacks done, so I'm really looking for people who have a present
need, as opposed to people who will be putting them on the shelf for a rainy day.

If you're interested in some, they're $42.50 USD + $6.50 shipping, (plus $1 shipping
for each additional unit) within the US.

As the qty going out is so small, I'd like to keep it down to 2 per person.
First come, first served.

Requests can be sent to sales@cinelabs.com . Payment by paypal or MO.

Thx,
-Mark