Re: Gorf & Targ

From: Al Warner <Al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 17:11:13 EDT

Question:

Are these your only games? If not, plug the monitor from another game
into the two dead games and make sure you're getting a picture. Then,
diagnose the existing monitors or replace them.

There are web resources with troubleshooting guides for GO7 monitors. You
can also try the reverse - putting one of these monitors in another game.

Be very careful when moving monitors around, the monitors can contain a
high voltage charge even when shut off.

Good Luck!